Connecting with Caudwell Children

Friday, November 4th, 2016 | Posted in Blog

After a week of visits and meetings across Regional Managers Meetingthe UK, meeting with staff at NEXT Directory, new charity partners Rainbow’s Children’s Hospice and UAVA and families we have supported at Boden, Anna concluded her travels at the head office of Caudwell Children.

Caudwell Children is a wonderful charity providing family support services, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK. They can also provide families with grants for essential mobility or sensory equipment for their child, supporting 80% of the cost and encouraging families to source the remainder via other charities and organisations, like FTCT. Anna met with Caudwell’s lovely regional manager team (pictured) to explain how FTCT could provide the remaining 20% (or more), where the family has a trade connection to the UK fashion and textile industry.

Anna also met with Lisa Bates, Associate Director of Core Services  and Ben Sutcliffe, Associate Director of Communications to communicate info about the funding FTCT has available for equipment and specialist support, throughout Caudwell’s team. We hope this is the start of a brilliant partnership, working together to help more families fund essential items for their child.

Find out more about Caudwell Children at www.caudwellchildren.com


 

How can an FTCT grant help?List of grant support items

No two families are the same, so each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. But to get you started, here is a list of items FTCT can typically fund ->

Equipment grants ranging from £750 upwards
- for items including, mobility equipment, sensory toys, specialist clothing, learning tools and more.

Smaller grants for essential items between £250-£750 are also available.

Our eligibility criteria is linked to the UK fashion and textile industry, read more>

How to apply?

We have a small and dedicated team, who can guide you through the application process. No two applications are the same, so the grant amount can be tailored to suit your needs.

STEP 1: Check our eligibility criteria. We can only support parents or carers who work or recently worked for at least one year (within the last 9 years) in the UK fashion or textile industry. – including supermarkets, clothes shops, factories and offices of businesses selling products ranging from clothing, footwear, soft furnishings and fabric.

Check if your job fits our criteria, here>

STEP 2: Give our friendly team a call on 0300-123-9002 or fill in our online enquiry form to explain your situation and detail what you would like funding for.

Make-and-enquiry-button

Helpful links:
The application process
Families FTCT have helped
FAQ’s.


 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>