The person working in fashion and textiles must also be the primary carer for the child who needs a grant.  

Example: a grandparent or family member can apply if they have parental responsibility for the child. This could be due to parental absence, ill-health or another reason.

You must be able to prove your status as registered carer for the child with supporting evidence. This could be a supporting letter from a professional working with the family, e.g. social worker or doctor.  

This does not apply for babysitters or family who provide general childcare.