We're a small charity that helps children of parents or carers who work in UK fashion and textiles. Getting help from FTCT is really simple- all you need to do is just give us a call.
Call us on 0300 123 9002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying for an on-going grant OR a one-off grant above £750 you will need to provide FIVE documents in addition to your completed application form:
1. A photocopy of a recent payslip, P60, letter from employer / accountant, NI letter etc. showing a minimum of one year’s employment within UK fashion or textiles. Employment must have been within the last nine years.
2. Photocopies of a Child Benefit letter or a recent (within the last three months) bank statement showing Child Benefit payment into your account.
3. Photocopies of a letter or a recent (within the last three months) bank statement showing showing you receive one of the following: housing benefit, disability living allowance / carers allowance or tax credits.
4. One or more letters / reports / statements written by professionals clearly showing the needs of the child and how to best meet those needs, in the opinion of the professional involved, including:
- A social worker / family support worker
- Community mental health professional
- GP or doctor, psychologist
- Special educational needs coordinator
5. Documentation supporting your financial statement, including:
- Bank statements – previous 2 months showing ALL expenditure. If you have expenses debited from more than one account, please include statements from these bank accounts.
- Benefits letter
Please DO NOT send original documents and keep all your documents together for future reference.
REGRETFULLY, WITHOUT ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS WE ARE UNABLE TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION.
TIP: To keep the process quick and simple, please return ALL application documents (including your completed form) at the same time, preferably by email to email@example.com.
If anything is missing from your application or we need anything else, we’ll give you a call immediately.
Applications over £750 and on-going grants will need to be submitted to the grants committee, however we still aim to give you a decision within 28 days of receiving your completed application form and all application documents.
NOTE: Additional supporting evidence of need may be required for certain items. As a condition of the grant, item receipts (original) must be returned to FTCT within one month of payment receipt, to demonstrate the full funding amount has been spent as agreed. Any unused funding, or funding used to buy items not agreed in the terms of the grant award letter, will need to be reimbursed to the charity.