Whether you think you could apply to our charity or not, there are lots of other charities and organisations who could offer funding or support for your family. Here's just some of those we regularly signpost families to:  

Grants for families and individuals 

Turn 2 Us

Turn 2 Us is an online search portal where you can search for charities who may be able to help you depending on your circumstances. 


Glasspool provide grants support for people experiencing financial hardship, that has no restrictions on who we can help. Applications need to be made by a support worker. 

BBC Children in Need

BBC Children in Need is another grants options for families.

Retail Trust

Retail Trust offer crisis, welfare, educational and vocational grants to people working in any aspect of the UK retail industry, this also includes fashion. 

Grocery Aid

Grocery Aid is a charity that can provide financial grants to people who work or have worked in the grocery industry.

Grants for children with disability or additional needs 

Disability Grants

Disability grants is a search tool for parents or carers of children with disability or additional needs. You can search here for other funding organisations who might be able to help your family. 

Family Fund

Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.

Independence at home

Independence at home provides grants to people of all ages who have a physical or learning disability or long term illness and who are in financial need.

Caudwell Children

Caudwell Children offers a range of services for disabled children across the UK. 

Boparan Charitable Trust

Boparan Charitable Trust provide grant funding for children with disabilities, life-limiting illnesses and those who are in extreme poverty across the Uk.

Debt and Money advice


Expert, tailored advice and practical solutions to problem debt.  You can get advice online or over the phone.


If you’re facing problems with money, Payplan offer for people with debt problems and debt-related issues. From debt advice on credit card bills, personal loan arrears, mortgage or rent arrears and what to do if you get behind with the gas or electricity bills.

Money Helper

If you’d like more information on sources of free debt help and advice you can visit the Money Helper. It's an independent service, set up by the government to help people make the most of their money.

Even if we're not the right charity for you, you might know another family who works in fashion and textiles. Please share our details with them and help us to help more UK children. 

Help for Households

A government website listing support available to help with the cost of living and save money with our energy saving tips.

Union support


The union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers, offering help and support for workers in all aspects of the industry.