If you are self employed, you will need to send us some evidence of your work and business to support your application. Please send us the following evidence:

  • A copy of two years full tax return (multi page documents, not just the top sheet)
  • Prepared accounts showing at least 12 months trading within the last 9 years
  • Please also include a copy of your companies house registration.


Your name, the name of your business and the assessment of earning should be clearly visible on this document. If you are currently self employed, this should also include your most recent tax calculations and accounts.