If you have a complaint about us, or the treatment of your data, you can contact the Charity Commission. The Charity Commission is the independent watchdog for charities.

You can make a complaint about a charity on their website at www.charity-commission.gov.uk.

If you've got a complaint about our fundraising activities you can also complain to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).

To find out whether a charity is an FRSB member and how to go about making a complaint, go to the FSRB public website at www.givewithconfidence.org.uk