Please send us one of the below combinations of employment documents:

    1. Two payslips, dated at least one year apart
    2. Two P60's
    3. Download your employment proof from HMRC
    4. P45 (if made redundant or left a job) AND one payslip OR P60, both dated 12 months apart

      PLUS one current payslip for you and your partner, if they are living with you and working.

TIP: Please make sure all documents clearly show your name, your employer’s details, amount, and date, as shown in the pictures below.

If you no longer have payslips from your old employer, you can get proof directly from HMRC. Use the link below for help with this.

Getting your employment history from HMRC